.

.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Joy!










"Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.  Matthew 5:12


            Joy, excitement, gladness…..when you hear these words do you think of sad, grumpy
people? NO, you probably think of people smiling and having a good time. I love being joyful
 and happy (who doesn’t) My school/church has a MIDDLE SCHOOL LOCK- IN…At first I was
 unsure of if I wanted to go or not…I decided I was going, after hearing about it and what we
 will be doing…It seemed like a JOYFUL, FUN, AND HAPPY experience (plus all my friends will
 be there). Tonight is the lock- in :) I am really excited! But unfortunately when I get REALLY
EXCITED my stomach starts to hurt…but I am not going to let that get me down J So do you feel
 like you could be more happy? Or more excited when things come up? Now you can: ) Jesus
wants us to be joyful and enjoy are life here on earth, even through all of the craziness…
BE HAPPY, BE JOYFUL, BE YOU!
We will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy in Heaven…I can’t even explain! (thankfully no stomach aches in heaven too)

2 comments:

  1. This is so great. LOVE the picture too. My favorite part is your humor at the end about no stomach aches. So you :) Have SOOO much fun and feel SOOO much joy tonight, my girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Cute Alyssa :) Did you have fun?

    ReplyDelete