.

.

Monday, June 1, 2015

Summer resolutions



You may be wondering why the title is Summer resolutions. Yes, I did mean summer resolutions, NOT New year resolutions. I know how school is coming to an end everyone is so excited that we don't have school for a little while or even people at work that have summers off. I have a plan for everyone that is reading this, (yes, even if you have work) I want you to start thinking of ways you can "improve" or "un-improve" in something for the next school year or work year. (Again, if you don't have summers off, I still want you to reflect on this) Here is an example, lets say you haven't been very nice this school year to your classmates-over the summer you can think of ways to make it up to those people or to start being nice to them. Or if you haven't respected your boss at work, you can start respecting him more or take your job seriously (both of them actually).
 < but are we ready to change ourselves in places that need changing??
I know, I know, it is hard! But remember...
I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL summer! I won't be able to post blogs as much in the summer, but I will try...
So remember, during the summer, meditate on yourself and if you need to change in a certain area. Maybe you don't. Or maybe you don't thing you do. If you aren't sure...then pray or read the bible. The bible will tell you how you should act as a Christian, the bible is your very own instruction guide, but it is your choice to follow the directions...carefully :)

3 comments:

  1. Excellent! Self-examination, a key to becoming more like Jesus! And YES, you will be able to post in the summer, missy! Wouldn't want to go without reading them :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always have areas to improve in. This is great. I will let you know what I come up with next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it is hard to acknowledge that you need to improve in certain areas of life, I think pride gets in the way often. I am going to heed your advice as I need to improve many things Thanks. I love you.

    ReplyDelete