.

.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Summer!!

Yayy, it's finally SUMMER BREAK! I know a lot of people are excited because they have big and fun plans right? For me this year, summer break is kind of sad because our school will no longer be a school anymore, but over all, I AM SUPER EXCITED that it is summer break!!
   I want to remind you though, even though it is summer break, don't stray from God. I know that in the summer, you have more free time on your hands and are up for anything coming your way, but don't stray from God. For example, let's say there is a HUGE party that you have always wanted to go to, but you never had time, and now that it is summer, you do. Then you go to the party and realize that people are doing drugs or something like that. DON'T DO IT. JUST BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS...DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD! Yes, even in the school year, you still have to be careful and OBVIOUSLY not stray from God, but now that it is summer, I am reminding you to not stray from him. I guess this "goes more" to people that go to a Christian school, or people graduating from a Christian school and go off to a PUBLIC SCHOOL. Don't get me wrong here, public schools are great too. Just it is "easier" to fall into the "wrong path".


As long as you keep God at the center of your summer, EVERYTHING WILL BE GREAT! Maybe not right now because you may feel restricted or the odd-ball, but later in life, you will see that it was worth it :) HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!


3 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you, Alyssa :) Let's stay close to Jesus this summer together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only decision I do not regret making is following Jesus. All the other crap never filled the God shaped hole in me. Great post. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words are a great reminder and your fun summer colors make me feel happy!

    ReplyDelete