.

.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Be like Christ!


BE KIND.

BE LOVING.

BE GENTLE.

BE LIKE CHRIST.

We want to show that we are Christians by how we treat others. Especially to people that don’t even know Jesus! When  we are rude or mean to people, are we showing are true Christian behavior? Not even that, are we showing how we really should act as Christians? I don’t know about you, but I am not drawn into people that are mean. I don’t think anyone really is. That is why we have to be like Christ. Be loving. Be kind. Be gentle. Most people would rather talk to a person like that than a person that is mean (or for us Christians, DOESN’T act like Christ). I know that my mom, well really everyone in my family (LOL) like to talk to people. They are all GREAT people and are GREAT to talk too (at least, I think they are).  They act like Christ and there are a lot of people that like to talk to them. At the store, salon, bank, ANYWHERE! So, I have GREAT role models as you can see. I am glad that those are the people that I look up too because what else is better than having role models that act like CHRIST?



So I want you to act like Christ. I don’t mean just go up to a total stranger and start talking to them about your life story. I am saying to act like Christ so that people are “drawn into” you and then you can share CHRIST with them.




 

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Alyssa. Like we were talking about today, I LOVE people of all shapes and sizes and backgrounds. What a privilege we have to be able to talk to them whether it's only small talk that maybe lifts their spirits that someone noticed them or it turns into a divine moment to share Christ with them. "For God so loved the world..." We should too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. We are naturally drawn to nice people, things, etc. Kèep up the god work, Alyssa.

      Delete
  2. Love this and I love people and leading them to Christ or back to Him if they have gone down another path. Love you!

    ReplyDelete